So I saw this post on Miss Indie‘s blog and just had to do it, it was simply too cute to pass up. Also go check her out, I absolutely adore her! So here goes with the post 🙂
There are five rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you’ve tagged them.
11 Random things
1. I lived in Utah for 5 years for college and yes, I really did love it there and no, I’m not Mormon.
2. I REALLY LOVE snowboarding and hate the fact that there’s no one around me that I can have an honest to goodness conversation about it without sounding like a complete freak.
3. My favorite color is sky blue.
4. My drink at Starbucks is A non-fat iced dirty Chai tea latte
5. I hate being scared, but I like watching creepy shows like Grimm
6. Lunch is my favorite meal of the day, I could eat it all the time there’s so much variety in one meal
7. I didn’t read Dr. Seuss’s The Lorax until just recently, but have been brainwashed into believing all the things it teaches even without it.
8. I really like Matcha Green Tea the best out of all the green teas
9. I get highlights in my hair because I don’t like the way I look with my hair all one color.
10. I hate Hello Kitty, sorry everyone. She comes off as a friend whore.
11. I prefer onion rings to fries any day.
Here are the 11 questions that Mandy asked:
1. What were you like in high school?
I was a complete newspaper geek. I think I hid in the newsroom for as much as I could.
2. If you could live in a movie for a day, which movie would you pick and why?
Ferris Bueller’s Day Off I love that movie and could watch it almost everyday because that would be the most amazing day ever!
3. What is the one thing you can cook better than anyone else?
A pasta salad that my roommate taught me how to do. I’ve never been good at traditional recipies.
4. You’re planning your dream vacation. Where do you go, what do you do?
A 6 month tour of Europe. I would want to live, breathe, and experience it all!
5. What is your favorite drink from Starbucks (or your favorite coffee shop)?
A non-fat iced dirty Chai Tea Latte might be what I order every day, but my favorite drink of all time is the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf’s Winter Dream Tea Latte
6. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I really wanted to be a model like Claudia Schiffer, then I found out that I was going to over 2 feet too short! 🙁
7. What is your favorite memory with a friend or family member?
Highschool Camp. Recently every year for Spring Break for work I spend 3 days with a group of high school kids and learn about religion and have fun with it. Every year is amazing and I LOVE it for the most part.
8. If you could dye your hair any color(s), which would you choose?
Purple and green
9. Who would win in a fight between a grilled cheese sandwich and a taco?
10. What is something embarrassing that has happened to you?
The dye in my eyeshadow blending brush started bleeding out after I washed it and didn’t realize until after I had gotten to work that day. Thankfully that was a day i didn’t have any visitors!
11. How would you describe your personal style?
Eclectic. I wear whatever is comfortable and doesn’t look horrible on me no matter where it comes from!
1. What’s has been your most favorite purchase recently?
2. What color best describes you?
3. What website aside from facebook, twitter, and your own, do you absolutely need to check everyday without a doubt?
4. If you had go anywhere without limits where would you go?
5. What’s your your favorite snack?
6. It’s girl scout cookie time. What are you picking up?
7. What is your favorite thing to cook?
8. Name 3 things are green
9. What’s your Chinese Zodiac sign?
10. What trend do you wish never happened?
11. Can you fold origami?