As you can tell I’m in the midst of trying to revamp my blog. My schedule for posting has not been working although you may be getting quite a few posts this week. I’ve also decided that I should add a few different things here, so leave feedback. I’m not so good at html, but I’m gonna try and we’ll see how it goes. Here’s a little questionaire for this week (questions stolen from Amarixe and Makeup and Beauty Blog):
Restless, there’s so much to do in my life right now, but I’m trying to keep motivated and check one thing off at a time.
2. Current outfit:
Black pants from Banana Republic, Dark Gray tank top with matching cardigan from The Gap.
3. What color do you use most in your eye makeup and why?
Currently the Simmering Sands palate from Cover Girl
4. What’s one thing your mom was right about?
Eating vegetables my body feels so much better when I do
5. What’s your favorite book series?
Tales of the Otori by Lian Hearn I love going back to it and rediscovering new things about the books
6. Your last sweet treat?
Probably a fudge pop or an andagi!
7. Do you collect anything?
Magazines, books, jewelry, makeup, umm…too many things…
8. Have you ever had such a bad date that you made an excuse to leave early?
Perhaps this one time, it was awkward but he didn’t get the hint. It was the lamest excuse ever and I hope I never have to do it again
9. What is your favorite summer snack?
Li hing mui pineapple so good, or maybe shave ice
10. Current nail polish:
Smokin’ Hot by Essie
11. Do you wear a watch?
Yes, swatch white ceramic so good
12. What is the ring on your cell phone?
Orianthi’s According to you, so good!
13. One great thing about getting older?
Having the ability to go to the bar or get a drink if I ever want to
14. If you had to do one, would you rather sky dive or take a deep-sea boat 300 feet under sea level?
Sky dive, it would be fun to see the world without the confines of metal for once
15. Weekly goals:
finish my to do list, finish fixing up my blog at least temporarily, and stay upbeat 🙂