1. Mood: Mostly relaxed and amazingly happy lately! Life has been very good, I only wish there wasn’t so much going on all the time.
2. What gets you in the mood for Christmas? The Honolulu City Lights Parade, but I’m missing it this year : ( It will still feel like Christmas I suppose, but this year will be different.
3. Eggnog or hot chocolate? Egg Nog! I actually LOVE Egg Nog, but I only get 1 carton during the holidays otherwise it’ll make me fat 😛 It’s so great though! Throughout the whole month of December I’ll add a bit of Egg Nog to my coffee and it’ll be perfect!
4. What is your favorite thing about Christmas? The trees, the lights, getting together with family, the smell of pine and my cinnamon sheep…hahah! Seriously though getting to smell my cinnamon sheep, because he only gets to come out at Christmas!
5. What store would you like to see open in your town? Marshalls or TJ Maxx! I heard one of them is coming to town for sure, but I can’t remember which one and I’ve been dying to shop at one of those places again.
Life right now is mostly relaxing because I’m not thinking about it. If I think about all the things that are happening this month, I’ll get stressed! From the looks of it though, every weekend will be jam packed with events, which means I may not get to wander around and take pictures of the AMAZING street art around town as seen in the above photograph. I’ll tell you more about all the goodness as it happens. How’s your life going?