Hey! So today I’m linking up with Lauren from From My Grey Desk for a High Five for Friday post. It hasn’t been a great past couple of weeks but there have been some genuine bright spots this week. Sorry this post won’t have a ton of pictures but soon there will be a good picture post.
1. Once again I’ve been reading and still have a ton of book reviews to get up for you. I think you’ll like them all and I can’t wait for you to read them!
2. I’m 80% sure that I’m going to be doing Blogvember coming up in a week and I’m hoping that will keep me motivated. So look for a post every day!
3. I stopped at Bath & Body Works this week and picked up a ton of candles and even a few scent shots for a new air freshner in my car. It’s lovely!
4. I got a lovely new haircut and color with some style that I’m sure that’s definitely a change from my usual.
5. KonaBoy and I have been nice to each other for a week straight (it’s a REALLY LONG STORY)
6. This is a special bonus one but next Wednesday I will taking in this view and celebrating my birthday from this city.