I’m really working hard on getting into a regular schedule, but my body has been driving me crazy and just no cooperating. Hopefully, this weekend I’ll be able to write a few posts and get ahead. Until then here are some thoughts from this week
- I’ve become super obsessed with roasted veggies. My mom and I have done them three times this week already. We tried asparagus, squash, Brussel sprouts, cauliflower and sweet potato.
- I’m super jealous of all the people going to Japan lately. I’ve been dying to go back.
- I really wish that it would stop raining all the time here, I need a good sunny day!
- The Boy and I tried the new ride at the Fair last weekend. Post coming next week I think and it was pretty crazy. He had a video posted, but it doesn’t even really show how scary it was.
- I’m kind of excited about the Harry Potter sticker set coming out on Sunday.
I’m planning on seeing you in another post soon. How’s your week been?