I’ve decided that Tantalizing Tuesdays must return to my blog because I really did like them. If you’re new here then you’ll love Tantalizing Tuesday because they are things I’ve been loving lately, but this post would be mostly done on Tuesday since that used to be my posting schedule. I’m hoping to get back to that posting schedule soon
been loving Memiji treats since I found them in one of the local Japanese stores and they were delicious but melting in my fingers. I need to go back and get some more.
- Camping with the high schoolers was awesome though it rained most of the time, but it wasn’t as bad as last year.
- One Republic was amazing in concert, so was New Found Glory
- I made a new friend and have been about town. Check his food blog
- I recently donated money to the Japan relief effort aside from Shelter Box we went to an Eat the Street event which was amazingly fun!
- I still love playing the EJack phone app, which is free even though I have no idea about the prizes
- friendship bracelets
- my hope bracelet from Forever 21 which apparently is not listed on the website anymore
- makeup brushes from Sigma
- everything I got from Yes Style ( a bag and 2 perfumes)
- getting my tax return back with more money than I expected
- the semi crazy weather lately
What have you been loving lately?