I got back from short vacation to see a friend’s beautiful wedding and to see that wonder that was once a college town of mine, I find that I have so much to do and so much to accomplish.
Here’s a short list:
1. Schedule my GRE test at the UH testing center, i’ve procrastinated for too long
2. Relearn Japanese-i’m ordering Primsleur in about 2 seconds
3. Read at least 50 books this summer
4. Finish my presentation for convention which is in 3 weeks
5. Go to at least 2 bon dances
6. Do at least 10 scrapbook pages
7. Blog at least once a week
8. Finally do my youtube video which I’ve procrastinated forever
9. Get back to church/temple more often
10. Watch Repo! the genetic musical
The list shall be edited and if you would like an update you can ask me. I seriously fail at keeping my goals.