If you read the first post of the latest installment of Sunday Confessions, you know that I had hoped that it would be a thing. In my hopefully mind, I would actually type these posts up on Saturday, so that they would go up early on Sunday for everyone that wanted to link up. In reality I’ll be lucky if I can actually manage to do these once a month since my mind is all over the place the last few days.
- In an upcoming post, there will be a pep talk inspired from A girl who loved to write blog. It’s talk for myself and for anyone else who needs it.
- I recently trimmed my hair and went back to an old style and color. I’m in love again!
- I just finished binge watching Quantico and I’m a little disappointed that it’s cancelled and a bit more disappointed that Alex might not have chosen McQuigg.
- I’m finishing Girl wash your face and it’s actually amazing as everyone says it is.
- Why is it that I’m always inspired to do the most work on Sunday, but can’t manage it on any other day of the week.
Let me know if there’s anything that you would like to confess or talk about this week. Also look for more great posts coming your way.