Yay! I’ve finally had a spare minute to blog! Things have been crazy busy at work and I’m glad that I have a 3 day weekend to catch up on things 🙂 Today I’m linking up with Alyx from Everyday is a New Adventure for Sunday Confessions 🙂
1. Last week was an especially bad week for me which began with me tripping over the sidewalk at work and skinning my knees. Trust me they make my knees look awful and I couldn’t find the big bandaids at work, so that day I had 20 bandaids on each knee making me look like I was 5 years old. Friday was also crazy and hectic with guests from Japan and yes there are parts of the week that I really do wish were better, but….Konaboy surprised me with these flowers that he bought 🙂 First time that he has ever bought me a bouquet of flowers!
2. I am finally caught up with Warehouse 13 one of my favorite series, so my boss and I can have serious conversations about what is going to happen in the series. Seriously we have some intense conversations on this series. If you haven’t watched the show yet you definitely should! I may do another tv series review since you can catch all but the current season on netflick 🙂
3. I made it my weekend project to do these bags from Miss Glamorazzi’s tutorial as seen here. I’ve definitely been in a DIY mood lately and have been dying to try out some projects, more pictures to come I hope!
4. I can’t believe that it’s September already! I managed to go to a local cultural festival by myself this weekend. Usually I go with my mom, but she couldn’t make it this year, and I actually made it out alive. The cultural festival is always held this time of year and it’s super crazy and I’ve never been by myself before! So I’m happy to say I made it there and back alive 🙂
5. Another good thing about September is that Pumpkin Spice flavor is back at Starbucks! I’m super addicted to Pumpkin Spice and during the holiday season its one of my usual add shot. Normal drink from September-February Pumpkin Spice Non-fat iced chai with a shot of espresso. Try it you’ll thank me!
6. BONUS CONFESSION for today! I’ve been trying to do Fat Mum Slim’s photo a day challenges for months and this month I’m going to try really REALLY hard to get them all done on time! So here are 2 of the photo’s so far:
Day 2: Father I’ll admit that this is an old picture of my father, but I decided to use it since it was already on the internet. My dad is rocking Frends headphones first edition at the University of Hawaii football game 🙂
Thanks for reading all my confessions this week and I can’t wait to see you soon! Hope that you are having an amazing weekend 🙂