I know that it has been a while since you have really heard from me, but it’s almost as if I have had nothing good to say. I’ve been reading quite a bit which you can tell from the plethora of book reviews on here. I have also been on an endless loop of cold brew coffees and napping between my 2 jobs. Expect a revamp and a bit more from me soon, but until then here are some thoughts from me today along with a few links that I think you’ll enjoy.
reading a few blogs, but mainly Again, but Better and Rules of Civility this week
writing this post at least for now. I really need to catch up on journalling
listening to that Machine Gun Kelly song that has been on repeat on the radio lately
thinking I probably should be getting more sleep than I actually am lately
wishing that I had a bit more money or more will-power not to look at all the fall clothes
hoping that I can get a bit more things done, so that I can attempt to feel ahead in life.
wearing a sweater and these pixie pants from Old Navy. I highly recommend them!
loving pumpkin spice iced chai’s and the way my instagram has been looking lately
wanting this necklace from Stella&Dot and these pants from Old Navy, I think
needing a bit more holiday cheer and a bit more time
feeling the anticipation of something new might be just around the corner
eating Junior Mints, mexican food, and salads
anticipating Umbrella Academy season 2. See this announcement
watching Youtube videos and Hawaii 5-0 again
planning things for my birthday weekend and next summer!?!
looking forward to days off to create more and sleep in
need to finish My Okinawa album and so many other things
main goal at least 2 books for this week and hopefully you are seeing a new look to this site.
Also Matt has a podcast through his radio station and he’s gotten to interview some pretty cool people, so you should give it a listen here.
I know that it has been a while since I’ve done these let alone been here with a post, but I do have a few coming for you and I think that they are pretty worthwhile reads. Also, if you don’t find a book I’ve read on here feel free to check my Goodreads for a mini read. I also have a few fun posts, but if they don’t end up on her feel free to check out my youtube channel
because I started vlogging again and the vlogs will probably end up there.
reading 96 words of Love, Love Does, and various blogs to feel inspired
writing this post at least for now
listening One Republic and Bohemian Rhapsody.
thinking I really should get around to listening to The Greatest Showman reimagined soundtrack
wishing there was a few more hours in this day
hoping that this week goes by fast and the weekend goes by slow
wearing t-shirt and shorts since I’m still doing work today
loving feeling like I’m getting my life together and feeling loved
wanting a bit more luck and sleep
needing a bit more holiday cheer
feeling accomplished for today and that 3 day weekends are the greatest
eating fro-yo, there are so many new places and nachos, it taste so good.
anticipating Crimes of Grindelwald! Nagini!!!!
watching Gilmore Girls, youtube videos, too many heavy documentaries on Netflix, and Adam ruins Everything
planning Thanksgiving and various plans for next weekend
looking forward to Thanksgiving and the holidays
creating more content and the base layouts for December Daily
need to finish at least one more creative project this month and at least 3 books this month
main goal get 4 videos up by the end of the month and have 3 books read by then also
If you read the first post of the latest installment of Sunday Confessions, you know that I had hoped that it would be a thing. In my hopefully mind, I would actually type these posts up on Saturday, so that they would go up early on Sunday for everyone that wanted to link up. In reality I’ll be lucky if I can actually manage to do these once a month since my mind is all over the place the last few days.
- In an upcoming post, there will be a pep talk inspired from A girl who loved to write blog. It’s talk for myself and for anyone else who needs it.
- I recently trimmed my hair and went back to an old style and color. I’m in love again!
- I just finished binge watching Quantico and I’m a little disappointed that it’s cancelled and a bit more disappointed that Alex might not have chosen McQuigg.
- I’m finishing Girl wash your face and it’s actually amazing as everyone says it is.
- Why is it that I’m always inspired to do the most work on Sunday, but can’t manage it on any other day of the week.
Let me know if there’s anything that you would like to confess or talk about this week. Also look for more great posts coming your way.
I’ve always loved link-ups and finding new blogs to read. I may not be the best at commenting all the time, but I do love stalking peoples blogs. I’ve finally found sometime to catch up on some blogs in the past year, so please don’t mind that I’m commenting on a bunch of random posts. I’ve decided to start my own link-up, so feel free to join in. I’ve always loved blogging on Sunday more than any other day mostly because I’m a disorganized mess and can’t schedule posts that much in advance and also because it gives me a space and time to clear my head before the rest of the week makes it crazy with other things. Here are a few thoughts from this week:
- I recently found about Rachel Dawson’s blog from a random posts on instagram and to say that I’m obsessed is probably the understatement of the year. Sorry if that is weird! Her blog and talking about life are kind of inspiring and I even for this month created my own 31 things to do in August. (Look forward to a post on that later) I highly recommend you check her out
- I’m finally getting myself together and putting time and effort into this blog. That means cleaning up my internet presence revamping old posts and removing outdated links. It’s a lot of work, but I’m hoping that it will all be worth it especially after the latest Genesis update comes out.
- I’m super excited for fall! I’ve already marked off days and things to do in my planner. In addition to that I’m already started planning for 30 Days of Lists which I feel is the biggest kick off to Fall in my opinion. Feel free to check out the challenge it has gotten really big in the last few years. I’m not even sure where I will be showcasing my lists this time around.
- I’ve finally getting back to journalling just for me. I’m not using any rules or keeping it in any order, just putting my thoughts down on paper and loving it.
Well that’s all I’ve got for today, What are you up to today? What’s new in your life? I’ll see you soon.
I know that I haven’t been giving you real posts lately and they are coming…I think. I feel my creative juices really starting to flow and get into a new rhythm and groove with my life. In the mean time here’s a Currently post so you can catch up with me a little. Feel free to answer the prompts in the comments below.
reading Dirty Rush and The Secret…I know its weird
writing this post and at least one other for now.
listening to the neighbors blare country music though all I want to do is watch tv or youtube videos
thinking that it’s about time to watch Scorpion and perhaps I’ll actually get around to editing youtube videos tomorrow
wishing there was a few more hours in the day
hoping that this computer rebook actually works for longer…*Sigh*
wearing at least half real clothes because I got some of my clothes real dirty
loving getting things done and feeling life is moving in a good direction
wanting a bit more sleep
needing a bit more energy to do all the things I want to do
feeling overwhelmed and underwhelmed at the same time..I always wonder how that’s possible! I have so much I would like to get to!
eating nothing at the moment, but I’ve been loving Cadbury eggs and Butterfingers!
anticipating the Matt & I ‘s first dating anniversary 🙂
watching Youtube and Scorpion in a bit
planning at least a few more posts for here as well as things I need to get done this week
looking forward to happy mail and New Found Glory concert this week!
creating more creative content for my youtube channel since I’m finally feeling the groove
need to finish at least one more creative project this month and two more books
main goal get 6 videos up before the end of the month