It’s not quite Taco Tuesday here yet, but this was from a couple of weeks ago when KonaBoy and I went to Dave and Buster’s for Taco Tuesday and I got a little carried away with ordering tacos. We ended up eating all, but two of them. This week has felt SO Long so far and I really glad that there’s a long weekend coming up. Hopefully *fingers crossed* with all the blogging inspiration I have been getting lately I’ll be back to blogging on a semi-regular basis. Here’s just a few things I’ve been loving lately!
- Concert days for Summer and Fall might finally be here
- Once Upon a Time Season Finale
- Hawaii 5-0 Season Finale
- the new Jewelmint pieces that have been coming out
- Eric & John Jackson’s webisode series Brothers on the Run
- I might just do this challenge from Manifestation Yoga on Positively Positive
- Sally Hansen glitter nail polish as seen on Nouveau Cheap
- Toffee Peanut Butter cookies from Chef Dennis
- G.I. Joe Retaliation trailer even though Joesph Gordan-Levitt isn’t in it!
John Mayer’s Shadow Days
Jason Mraz’s 93 Million Miles