I am determined to do this series of posts at least once a month. I love doing this one especially because it shows you some of the things I have been loving lately along with some great links also.
- Catching up on blogs
- Caramel macchiatos
- Netflix especially the Carrie Diaries, CSI: NY, and random movies
- Pat Moore’s :Blueprint series on Red Bull’s youtube especially this episode
- Travis Rice talks about the history of Baldface and rides with Eric Jackson and Mark McMorris here
- my friend, Travis has an awesome youtube
- Also still working on #100happydays challenge Follow my instagram here
- glass straws from Simply Straws, I can’t wait to order!
- Chris Carabba’s project band Twin Forks especially this song (Can’t be broken)
- Matt Devine’s project band Wrongchilde especailly this song (Falling in love will kill you)
- Love this song also
What have you been loving lately?